Okay, I’ll bite. A lot of bloggers are following the challenge of fellow blogger Tymmerie Thorne ( Taxi: ) to create a “Seven SL Facts Meme.” Per that written in concrete website, you know, as in, it’s on the Internet, so it must be true fame, Wikipedia states:”A meme is “an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture.” A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures.” So, with much pomp and no circumstance, here is mine:
1. I am solitary in all ways in Second Life. I have one avatar. I have no and have not ever had a significant “other.” Sometimes I think I must have pricklys on me like a porcupine.. hehe because no one flirts with a Cao apparently. But that’s okay, pixel grinding, erm, okay. I like the real kind just fine.
2. I am a recovering prim “ho.” Up until January I had a SL house on a piece of leased land, creating all of it was a labor of love and I lived there for four years. I would change the landscape with the seasons and all told used about 1800 prims. Then one day, I’d like to say I “matured,” I realized I was spending about 12000L’s a month but I rarely left my platform in the sky, preferring to stay up there and snap pictures. It’s been two months, with only minor withdrawals. The biggest of which is I miss my rock music playing in the background…
3. I prefer to mix and match over blogging one designer most of the time and I prefer unique, creative one of a kind items. The crazier the better.
4. I am what I am. I refuse to be mean just because others think its “cool.” I am just the same as everyone else. I am a pretty “face value” person. What you see is what you get. I can’t tell you how angry it makes me when people call people who are nice “fake.” It’s just as easy to be nice to someone as it is to be snarky. My mom raised me better than to always be rude. I smile a lot in real life, why would my personality not smile in Second Life?
5. In Second Life and my First Life, I am madly in love with words. I like them all! Crazy, simple, naughty, love, love, LOVE words and their usages. I’d roll around all over the dictionary if it were possible.
6. I can count the avatars owners I trust and entrust with my deepest fears and secrets on three fingers. It’s not easy for me to trust in either world but when I do, you own me, I would lay down my life for those three people. I sincerely would.
7. Modeling to me is about research, I love to research fashion. Blogging to me is my passion. I love to have a daily play time with my fingers, my brain and my words. If I happen to get a “liked” or a comment, it makes me feel so goofy and I smile so huge my monitor half thinks I am in love with it.
Hair Base: Lelutka
Makeup: Mons <3
Earrings and Necklace: Zaara
Bracelet: BSD **L'Accessoire's**
Dress: Maitreya **NEW**