Strawberry Singh is at it again with her weekly meme! I don’t normally do these but I like the ones that let people get to know you a little better, so I thought this would be a great choice for an easy Friday blog. I am showing it off with this incredible hat “Desdemonia” from Zibska. Zibska has some of the most incredible couture outfits, jewelry and makeup on the grid, so if you get a chance, check out the store! Taxi: So, without further adieu, here goes:
1. Which was the last sim you visited? (other than your home): Small Town of Green, this morning when I was
stalking watching my dragon besty, Draakje Dailey from afar.
2. Does your avatar look like the real you? Why, of course! My hairs change from brown to black to blond on a daily basis in real life as well!
3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Are you serious? I wear knickers as my only clothes! Just ask Draakje, she’s always trying to talk me into wearing clothes OVER the knickers.
4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? A personal designer to create just for meeeeeeeeee so I can have all the one of a kind fashion I want.
5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Am I NOT supposed to? I always buy things over and over, that way I don’t have to sort through my inventory to find it again. I’m keeping that big colossal pile of crapola for my virtual kids to sort through when I leave SL. I’ll be honest, my inventories so bad lately that I often have to go back to a store to find the name of an item I JUST purchased so I can search for it in inventory as well.
6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? You mean other than this constant need to run around in nothing but my knickers and barefeet? Probably not. Oh wait, I suppose when I was really new to SL I did a lot of B and E (breaking and entering), I sware Occifer, I had no idea those were peoples private residences!
7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Omgoodness, tough one. Probably Torley Linden because he used to always tell me I was awesome! I know, I kinda like nerds, I can’t help it.
8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? I don’t think there is one. We, all of us have greatness within us and not so greatness within us. It’s how we use it for the greater good that sets some people apart from other people. However, to say just one person is great, well it kind of sells all the other great people short, don’t you think? So I think the greatest avatar in SL is a conglomeration of all the good qualities of all avatars put together. Oh and I want world peace too. (For second there, I think I sounded like that beauty pageant candidate from Utah, didn’t I?)
9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? I am going to whisper this one, because it’s still so damn embarrassing. I have never learned to mute anyone and to this day, still do not know how. I, uh, muted myself. We couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t read my own chat, but then some genius in the room figured it out for me. And the worst part, I wasn’t a noob, this was about three years in. I know, crawling out of the room now…. (Nah, I’m not too worried about it, I can prolly get elected to 2014 Miss Utah at this rate)
10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? I have 468 pairs of shoos and you make me go everywhere barefooted? Really? What’s wrong with you?
Hat: Zibska, Desdemonia **NEW** Isn’t it AMAZING!!
Knickers: Maitreya Highwaist pant and Bra top
Skirt: [SyS], Sygne