For todays blog, I am taking a life less wandered and creating a Meme out of the “getting to know you” questionnaire floating about FB these days. It’s a bit lengthy, for that I’m sorry. But I didn’t know which questions, if any a’tall that anyone would be interest in. So here goes, if you prefer, feel free to just check out the pic’s, I won’t mind. Honestly, I won’t. Much. I sware.
Account name: Caoimhe Lionheart
01. What is your occupation in SL? Model . Blogger . Celebrity Farm Animal?
02. How many items in your inventory? 60,117 (Boo-yah I weigh about half as much as most of you! Draakje Esther Dailey)
03. What are you listening to right now? OMGoodness, snoring. I am listening to my Jack Russell Terrior-ist snore. She sounds like a lumberjack!
04. What was the last thing you ate? Breakfast burrito (I know, I know. How chic and cosmopolitan of me, but considering my usual breakfast is a Greek yogurt and a breakfast bar, today I am living in the fast lane)
05. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. Do I? oh heck no! makes it to hard too text, eat, drink, watch TV, read the paper, while I drive. (I would never do this, ugh. Ok, I got caught doing it yesterday. In my defense it was verbal texting. But don’t ever do this! It’s dangerous!)
06. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A scrumptious eggplant
07. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dr. Ben Dover. (have to read my blog to know who he is 😉 )
08. Do you like the person who sent you this? Of course! She’s my favorite person to
stalk erm, shop right behind.
09. How old are you today?
6 in SL, in RL the same age as yesterday plus a day
10. Favorite drink? Anything served on ice or chilled after 5PM on a Friday?
11. What’s your favorite sport to watch? College football, geesh, silly question, is there any other sport?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? OMgoodness! Geesh! Do you think Miss South Korea would have blond hair naturally?
13. Pets? Jack Russell Terrior-ist. Oh wait, never mind. She insists she is a real live girl and I am her pet.
14. Favorite food? Seafood, any kind, any where
15. Someone from LSU must have typed up the survey and couldn’t count to 15 because there isn’t one? Sorry Anubis darkwatch, I couldn’t resist.
16. Favorite day of year? My birthday. Scratch that. My birth month! Yes, that’s it. I get the entire month! So you other May peeps? Forget about it! I mean think about this, they created a national holiday just for me. Cinco de Mayo. (Otherwise knows as Cinco de Cao-oh) Just for me. At least, that’s MY side of it and I am sticking to it. And I can because I am a Taurus. We are always right. And if we’re not, we still are. Leave it. Right there. Hush. Not another word.
17. What do you do to vent your anger? Run. Very far. Really, really far.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Swimming pool, it’s all I did the first 19 years of my life. My mom says I swam before I walked. Considering my first nine months were in utero, she’s probably right.
19. Whats your favorite season? Whats a season? Florida doesn’t have them. Um, ok. My favorite “season” is those two days of winter we have where the temperature gets to a frigid 62 degrees F? (16.667 C)
20. Hugs or Kisses? Aargh unfair I have to choose! They go together. Oh wait! I’m the princess here, um, kugs? Husses? Yes, one of those two. I like Kugs and Husses.
This outfit, the hat and necklace, just screams for a creative styling and a photographer who can imagineer it into something drop dead amazing. Hat/Necklace: Zibska, Siofra *New**L’Accessoires** . Knickers: Angel Dessous . Gloves: Mimikri .
21. Cherry or blueberry? Depends on what it’s shmeared on.
22. Do you want your friends to send you this back to you? Lawdy no, would I have to fill it out again?
23. Who is most likely to respond? Since no one is reading it, I’m sure no one will respond. Does anyone really know that guy Mr. No One who goes around actually reading these things?
24. Who is least likely to respond? Me. After this one, stick a fork in me, I’m done.
25. When was the last time you laughed? When is the last time I haven’t laughed? Trust me, if you lived with me you’d be laughing too. It’s either laugh or go crazy wondering how you could have ever gotten into this current predicament. I mean you all know I’ve had so many blind dates I should have gotten the dog for free, right? (I may have smidged that saying from someone, so don’t quote me on it).
26. When was the last time you cried? When I wrote the “farewell to Squinternet Larnia” blog post.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Those running shoos. With my job they like to stay ready in starting block position.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest you are sending this to? Draakje Dailey my little dragon, she’s the Brain to my Pinkie. I mean, I’m not saying we are contemplating world domination or anything, nope not saying it.. really… I’m not..
29. Favorite smells? Really? Has anyone said feet? I mean. Oh, sorry, that word just sounds so negative to me. It smells. Favorite Scent maybe? Aroma? I love natural scents, scratching the peel of an orange, the brine of the ocean after a storm, a freshly clean baby (someone else’s, never mine, bc um, they have times when they just plain smell), a close hug from a freshly shaved man. Mmmmm yummy. Oh wait, nm. TMI..
30. Who inspires you? At any given moment each and every one of you. We all live life, we hurt, we smile, we share, we fight, we laugh, we push on through all destiny throws at us. I watch and I am inspired by every single one of you in so many different ways.
31. What are you afraid of? Spiders. I can’t even look at a picture without getting chills. I mean, not “eek it’s a spider,” I mean crawling out of my skin, getting hives, fainting scared. My brother threw a daddy longlegs at my mom when I was a toddler and she dropped me and hit me by accident with the bottle. Seriously, don’t ever show me a picture of a spider, I am unbending on that one. Quick way to ex-friend-ville.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Anything is better with hot sauce or jalapeno on it! Oh and bacon. Can I go back up there and make bacon my fave aroma? I seldom eat it but LOVE the scent of bacon. Slap some of that behind your ears and I’ll drag you to the altar before you can say “it’s time for breakfast.”
33. Favorite car? For the most part I drive a nice dependable Volvo. But my fave vehicle is my Jeep. Geesh, I mean, gimme a break, I could say McLaren P1 but somehow I think a Cao in a race card would look kinda like this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJrgcmqbuhQ
34. Favorite cat breed? Draakje’s.. Um, halloo? You paying attention? I have KT (her spelling not mine) the surfing Jack Russell Terrior-ist? Geesh! Her answer is fried or herb-lemon-butter crusted with a hint of white wine with a side of pilaf. (Don’t be hating me, I said her answer, not MINE) I love the little monsters, the way everyone obsesses about them, I am half inclined they’ve already taken over most third world countries and are well on their way to taking over the bigger ones.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4 plus the always handy dandy bottle opener.
36. How many years in your current job? Too many.. hold on, I’ll take my shoos off so I can count that high. 16. Yikers! Anyone out there hiring? Oh wait, never mind. When I grow up I want to be retired.
37. How many states have you lived in? Three or four daily. Let me think, state of anxiety when I get up and have to go to work, state of boredom while there, state of joy, especially at 5PM on Friday, state of exhilaration when I am three glasses of wine in. yep. That should do it. Oh. No. Wait. Can’t forget the state of depression when I go to bed Sunday night and know I will awake in the state of anxiety. But luckily I’m not married. Yet. I’ve never wanted to live in the great state of Missouri. (Say it out loud, it’ll probably come to you) ah okay, I’ll make it easy. Misery. Get it? Yeah, I’m kinda subtle like that.
38. Again, if ya can’t get to 15, how is he supposed to get all the ways to 38?
39. Do you think you’re fun? Shoot, I think I’m the funnest person in the world, I mean who else do I spend the most time with? Am I fun to others? Lawdy, I reckon some would say yes, some would say, uh, no?
40. Favorite Tree? Christmas tree with prezzy’s all for me under it? Can I say Christmas as a tree? Please? May I? Pretty please with bacon on top?
Take from? Sure! Aren’t you guys lucky? I usually do my high gravity stuff on Monday’s but you’re getting a “break.” Remember that cold I had about four weeks ago? Believe it or not, I still have it. So not much to think about today except wandering from here, to over there where my bed is waiting for me to jump back in. I just had to blog though. L’Accessoire’s just reopened and it looks to be a fabulous one as usual. So if you get a chance, stop by there and pick up some of the goodies. Heck I like you so much I even included the taxi. L’Accessoire’s: Taxi: